10 Best 4K Curved Monitors 2020 [Buyer’s Guide]
Are you looking for the best 4K Curved Monitors for 2020? Here, the top-rated curved monitors that will give a new edge & needed a better immersive experience. They are awesome and affordable now in 2020…
4K monitors are not new in the market, but their affordability and the value of the experience they provide have made them the most sought-after monitors these days.
Since there is not much difference in price, so why not invest in a 4K Ultra High Definition monitor to get the most of your gaming or viewing experience; it can surely add a lot to your efficiency and productivity, giving you an ultimate viewing experience no matter you are working, gaming, or watching your favorite movie on Monitor.
Add 4K to a curved screen, and you get an immersive experience like nothing before.
In this article, we will be discussing 4K curved monitors and review the top 10 best 4K curved monitors for your convenience.
Let’s take a look at how a curved 4k monitor can help you have an ultimate viewing experience.
Top 10 Best 4K Curved Monitors Reviewed & Compared:
|2||Monoprice Zero-G DFHD||49 Inch|
|3||Dell UltraSharp U3818DW||38 Inch|
|4||VIOTEK SUW49C||34 Inch|
|5||ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q||34 Inch|
|6||Samsung LC32F391FWNXZA||32 Inch|
|7||VIOTEK NV32Q True 4K||32 Inch|
|8||BenQ EX3501R Ultrawide Curved||35 Inch|
|9||Philips Brilliance 499P9H ″ SuperWide Curved Monitor||49 Inch|
|10||LG 34UC80-B IPS Monitor||34 Inch|
If you are looking for a 4K curved monitor, below are the top 10 best 4k curved screens (monitors) as 2020.
Let’s look at them in detail one by one.
1. Samsung 32-Inch UR590C is The Best Curved Monitor for Work
Samsung UR590C combines the immersion of UHD with an advanced curved screen. The combination enhances the user’s experience like nothing before giving a fully immersive viewing experience.
The Monitor is a UHD that means four times more pixel than full HD. The density of pixels lets you see the webpages, videos, games without any scrolling. The split-screen allows you to take care of different projects at a time.
The screen is deeply curved, so you are more involved in the action. The realistic view becomes more accurate and lifelike with a curved view.
The Monitor offers a range of colors, and with a 2500:1 contrast ratio, it produces a wider display of colors. The diversity of colors gives a colorful experience no matter you are using the screen for editing, gaming, or enjoying your favorite movie.
UR59C features a gaming mode that instantly optimizes image contrast in gaming scenes, giving an accurate view and gives you a competitive edge during gameplay.
The gaming mode allows you to adjust the contrast so that it even reveals the dark areas of the game to let you spot enemies before they spot you.
Another wonderful feature is its Picture-By-Picture option that lets you connect the Monitor with two different devices, and you can view both sides by the side with their native resolution.
The curved screen saves your eyes from fatigue, and you can maintain focus better than on flat screens. The sleek and stylish screen brings a new style to your life.
- The matte screen and the curvature eliminate the glare
- The picture by picture makes it possible to use two separate sources at once
- Bezel-less display Game mode
- Cable management system built into the stand
- The stand is non-adjustable
If you’re looking for a 4k curved monitor for work, then the Samsung 32-Inch UR590C is The Best Curved Monitor for Work…
2. Monoprice 49 Inch Zero-G Curved DFHD: The Best Budget Ultrawide Monitor Under $1000
Monoprice Zero-G offers another Double Full HD option with a curved screen. It is an ultra-wide option, 49 inches screen gives a bigger and better picture no matter you are playing or working on your PC
The Double Full HD provides 3840×1080 native resolution, and that is equal to two 27” inches Full HD monitors side by side.
The Monitor combines Quantum Dot Technology with the Dynamic Range that provides a billion colors. More color means an accurate picture on the screen; you would see black more black and white more lifelike. Even the slight variation of color is reproduced on the screen.
The ultra-wide screen is designed for multitasking. Screen partition and Picture in Picture options allow you to manage several projects simultaneously.
Its 1800R curvature and an expansive ratio of 32:9 provides a better view and an enhanced immersive experience. You can notice the action even at the edges of the screen.
A super-fast refresh rate of 144 HZ makes this Monitor an ideal choice of gamers. It’s a good option and an expensive one than our last option.
- Outstanding picture quality and it has HDR
- a High refresh rate for clarity
- VESA compatible
- FreeSync range is 48-75 making Scrolling and turning are silky smooth
- Stand with no adjustments
- Speaker quality is low
- A very slight bit of backlight on a black screen
3. Dell UltraSharp U3818DW Curved Monitor: Best 38 Inch 4K Curved Monitor
The UltraSharp U3818DW is another excellent option combining 4K resolution to a curved screen. The ultra-wide screen has a 21:9 aspect ratio that gives a great viewing experience. 2300R curvature allows you to focus on each portion of the screen equally. It keeps the screen at an equal distance of your eye, so you have a complete view.
The Monitor features a 3840 x 1600 resolution, which is equal to UHD, with 26% reduced in height. You can expect outstanding details and sharp contrast on the screen.
With 1,000:1 contrast ratio and 350 cd/m, it gives enhanced clarity without any blur or glare disturbing the view.
The flicker-free screen gives a comfortable view in any position. The monitor screen also filters the harmful blue light emersion to optimize eye comfort.
The Monitor comes with a lot of connectivity options. It offers HDMI connectors, DP connector, USB Type-C port, Audio lineout port, and USB upstream and downstream ports. It also comes bundled with all these types of cables. It’s an excellent option for those looking for curved screen monitors.
- 5-inch offers a large visual screen for your games and movies
- The Monitor has a consistent color
- Total eye comfort thanks to ComfortView feature
4. VIOTEK SUW49C Curved Monitor with Speakers: Best 4k Curved Monitor Under $700
This one comes with a massive immersive screen. The ultra-wide 49” screen makes you feel as you are present in the surroundings. An aspect ratio of 32:9 covers the entire field of view.
The density of pixels in its 3840×1080 pp resolution gives a clear picture with much better clarity. Even sharp details are reproduced accurately.
Its ultrawide screen fully supports the High Dynamic Range. The colors are realistic and bright, giving a vivid experience.
The monitor screen is calibrated at a contrast ratio of 3000:1. It provides a better gaming experience and allows you to edit your videos, photos, or design with accuracy. Minute detailing is made possible with this much color contrast.
The monitor screen gives split-screen options so you can view multiple windows at a time. The curved screen allows you to focus on all sides with equal ease without causing any strain on the eye. The Monitor provides all the connectivity options.
The Monitor comes with a remote control that makes different adjustments convenient.
- No dead pixels
- Good picture quality
- High sRGB coverage
- Much cheaper than other similar monitors
- Little to no backlight bleed
- The VA panel makes images less vibrant
- Bezels are larger than depicted
5. ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q: Best 34 Inch 4k Curved Gaming Monitor
Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q, it comes with a curved ultrawide screen to give you a fully immersive view. The curved Monitor offers an aspect ration of 21:9, and that gives a panoramic gaming view.
ROG PG348Q offers a fast refresh rate. With 100HZ, no lag or motion blur slows you down, and you can react in games or attack right before your enemies. This fast response always gives you an upper hand in games.
Not only for games, but the monitor screen is helpful in your other online surfing. The multiple screens allow you to monitor many things at a time.
The Monitor gives you a six display mode presets to optimize your visual experience. Asus integrates its flick-free technology, so the Monitor gives less eyestrain and makes your viewing experience fatigue-free.
With its QHD resolution, a detailed picture is displayed on the screen. The more pixel density does not affect the quality of movies of your view, even on widescreen. The Monitor can be mounted on the wall. It comes with a stand that can tilt, swivel, pivot, and allow height adjustment.
- NVIDIA G-sync technology eliminates screen tearing and minimizes the input lag
- Small bezels
- Instant-on – no Asus Logo
- IPS glow and backlight bleed is horrible
6. Samsung 32-inch Curved LED Monitor (Ultra- Slim Design): Cheapest 4k Curved Monitor
The 1800R curvature of the Samsung CF391 is meant to offer a truly immersive experience while gaming or watching your movies. Typically, the design is inspired by the curve of the human eye, which delivers a comfortable and enjoyable viewing experience.
When it comes to colors, you get the most vivid, vibrant, and stunning colors, thanks to Samsung’s Active Crystal Colour technology. The contrast ratio of 5000:1 delivers deep blacks and bright whites to allow you to see clearly even in the darker or brightest scene clearly.
Moreover, it features a game mode that optimizes the screen colors as well as a contrast for gaming to ensure you enjoy every scene.
- The screen is energy saving
- Brilliant image quality due to the Active Crystal Colour technology
- The Monitor is very thin, typically 0.5 inches thick making it a sleek monitor
- The curvature reduces eye strain
- The screen is too glossy showing all the reflection
7. VIOTEK NV32Q True 4K Monitor 32-Inch Curved: Best 4k Curved Monitor Under $400
VIOTEK NV32Q is genuinely one of the best 4K curved monitors as it unleashes the full potential of every pixel it packs. The Monitor focuses on giving the best gaming and streaming experiences. First, a UHD 3840x2160p resolution that guarantees better quality images, videos, and text.
Besides, gamers get an amazing 4ms response time and a 60Hz refresh rate, which results in a lag-free gaming as well as seamless frame transitions. Gamers will find this Monitor to be suitable to their terms as it is compatible with gaming consoles – PS4 or Xbox One through the HDMI 2.0 port, and a DisplayPort 1.4 that you can use for your gaming PC monitor.
Curved outlook – 1500R offers a better immersive experience. Remember, the curve is tighter and deeper than the majority of the 1800R monitors creating a wider field of view. The outcome of this is a depth perception of visual content and allows your eyes to naturally track the motions across the screen without unnecessary head movement.
- Excellent image quality – rich blacks and whites
- The Monitor has a sturdy build and also looks nice
- Fantastic screen offering deep colors and great contrast
- The stand lacks height adjustments
This is another immersive ultra-wide curved Monitor. At 35 inches, 21: 9 aspect ratio, and 3440×1440 resolution with 1800R curvature, the Monitor has been optimized for gaming and multitasking.
Bid goodbye to eye strains, blurred vision, and headaches; This Monitor features a Brightness Intelligence+ that detects and adjusts the light around you for comfortable viewing. Besides, the HDR offers vivid bright areas and clear dark regions for clarity. Typically, having an HDR n a curved monitor makes your display pristine.
With this Monitor, you reduce clutter. No extra cable because of the USB-C single-cable connectivity with a reversible connection to maximize productivity for work or play.
- Sturdy construction – the stand is firm and doesn’t wobble
- The pictures are very bright and clear
- The ability to tilt the position reduces neck strain
- The HDR feature gives the required brightness
- Super dark backlight – zero discernible backlight bleed
- Exceptional uniformity throughout
- You cannot adjust the height of the stand which might make it difficult to access the ports at the bottom of the Monitor
- The display port cable is a mini DP only
9. Philips Brilliance 499P9H 49″ SuperWide Curved Monitor: Best Extra-Wide 4k Curved Monitor
The 49-inch screen is accompanied by an aspect ratio of 32: 9 and resolution of 5120×1440; you get an amazing piece of Monitor that replaces multiscreen setups while the MultiView feature enables simultaneous dual connect and view. Typically, using this Monitor is like having two 27″ 16:9 Quad HD displays side-by-side
Adaptive-Sync Technology allows you to get allows you to play the fastest games at any framerate in a smooth and quick refresh rate and ultra-fast response time. When combined with the 1800R curved VA screen, you get an immersive field of view with wide-viewing angles.
Another outstanding feature is the DisplayHDR 400, which produces unrivaled brightness, contrast, and colors and a MultiClient Integrated KVM switch that allows you to control two separate PCs with one monitor-keyboard-mouse set up with a click of a button.
- The large screen makes it easier to multitask
- KVM feature works great
- Beautiful colors and picture quality
- Hands-free login w/ webcam
- Not that ideal for gaming
10. LG 34UC80-B 34-Inch IPS Monitor: Best 4K Curved Monitor Under $500
An amazing feature with this Monitor is that it offers sharp picture quality. Whether you want to watch movies or play those fast-paced games, the LG 34UC80-B is one of the best 4k curved monitors to rely on. With an aspect ratio of 21:9, 3440 X 1440 pixel, and over 99% coverage of the sRGB spectrum, you only get the best experience.
The AMD FreeSync reduces the tearing and stuttering, which results in a seamless fluid movement in your gaming without the need to upgrade your graphics card. Besides, you can set the gaming mode based on what suits your condition.
- Amazing image quality
- The IPS screen is crisp and beautiful
- At 34″ and 3440×1440 you do not need to scale Windows, and you can read two documents side-by-side
- The display is brilliant in clarity
- 75 Hz freesync for flawless gaming
- Doesn’t have speakers
- Some colors seem off despite the product being factory calibrated
Advantages of a Curved Monitor
Some of the benefits of having a curved monitor are listed here:
- Better Immersive Experience: Curved monitors offer an immersive experience like nothing before. The curvature changes the angle we are looking at the screen. It makes your eye focus better and present a real-life picture. Because of its three-dimensional view, things appear more realistic and true to life.
- Less Distortion: A curved screen does not distort your view. With all these ultra-wide flat screens cause light to travel in straight lines. On the other hand, a curved screen project light that is more focused on your eyes. So a curved screen gives a better and less distorted view.
- Reduces Eyestrain: If you are always staring at the screen before you, it may cause a lot of eye fatigue and becomes tiring. As Curved screens improve your focus and eyes, don’t have to strain to view everything on the screen. A curved screen is more comfortable for eyes as compared to the flat ones.
- Wider View: Though the size of the Monitor remains the same due to its curved built, your eye perceives a wider view. Curved screens feel larger and enhance the immersive experience.
- 4K and Curve monitor: A wider view and immersive experience of 4K monitors is displayed more visually appealing with a curved screen. It adds to your efficiency and gives a better and richer experience with a wide variety of color displays. The 4k resolution makes even small details prominent on your big screen. Curved screen makes your eye focus more on these details edge to edge. So the results are more accurate and professional.
How to Choose the Best 4k Curved Monitors: Buyer’s Guide
With a vast array of 4k monitors in the market, it might be a bit difficult for some people, especially newbies, to make a sound buying decision.
Technical terminologies and advancements are, without a doubt, confusing. Similarly, designs may appear impressive, but functionalities may be below par.
So you need to understand features that define a true 4k monitor, and they include:
Monitor panel technology
4K display comes in 4 forms i.e., TN, OLED, VA, and IPS type, which has unique features. Panel technology affects how a monitor performs and the use you can put it into.
- TN (twisted nematic) Panels: they are the cheapest and the fastest, and they act as one of the best gaming monitors. However, they have the worst colors and viewing angles as compared to others.
- IPS (In-Plane Switching) Panels: this type of panel packs advantages like wider viewing angle, faster response time better color than VA and TN as well as unmatched screen consistency and color accuracy.
- OLED (organic light-emitting diode) panels: these panels are made of organic material, which emit light when electricity is applied. They do not need backlight or filters like LCD, which makes them more efficient and thinner (can be flexible). They have excellent picture quality – brilliant colors, infinite contrast, fast response rate, and wide viewing angles.
- VA (vertical alignment) panels: these panels come with outstanding contrast and image depth. Still, they have wide viewing angles.
Getting a bigger monitor is always the best option. However, you must factor in the cost because they are pricey. Similarly, you should have enough space for the Monitor.
Monitors come with different refresh rates. Each rate is suited for a particular role. The majority of gaming monitors have a refresh rate of 144Hz, while some may be 60Hz. Typical, the refresh rate is the number of times a monitor updates an image per second. If a monitor has a 60Hz refresh rate, it implies that it updates the image 60 times per second. A higher rate normally results in smoother pictures.
This is the relationship in terms of proportion between the height and the width of a screen. It is denoted in a ratio. 16:9 aspect ratio is excellent for most gamers and movie watching. On the other hand, a ratio of 16:10 offers more vertical space, making it great for users working on an image. However, those serious at gaming should look for a ratio of 21:9.
This is the time taken for a pixel to change its color. Very slow response time results in ghosting because the pixels are not able to work in synchronization with the moving frame. However, with modern designs, you get an improved response time of between 1 to 4 ms.
Viewing angle comes in handy when you want to watch videos. The majority of 4k curved monitors offer a large viewing angle. However, look for something over 170 degrees
G-Sync or FreeSync
Collectively, these terms are called adaptive sync technology, and they are meant to improve system performance in terms of screen tearing issues, graphic and refresh rate mismatches.
Screen tearing affects fast-paced gaming because the refresh rate of the Monitor cannot stay in synchronization with the output of the graphic card. This technology improves the synchronization.
A monitor with both features is desirable. It also enhances the adjustment of frames and shutter speeds.
Other features to consider are Support Hardware Calibration, Backlight Compensation, Windows Scaling, Connectivity, and Brightness.
Is it beneficial to get a 4k curved monitor?
With a curved monitor, you get a natural viewing experience, outstanding graphics, and reduced eye strain. The screen is immersive, reduces reflection, and ideal for multi-monitor users.
What are the best 4k curved monitors?
There isn’t a single monitor that is termed best. However, monitors that combine top-shelf features to make viewing, streaming, and gaming a breeze can be called as the best 4k curved monitors.
Do 4k curved monitors have the best display?
With a combination of the right features, the best 4k curved monitors offer exemplary utility. You get the richness of color, clarity of images, quick response time. The curvature usually wraps around your vision slightly.
Can a curved monitor make gaming better?
By the fact that curved monitors offer a central viewing angle as well as providing an immersive gaming experience, which makes them a top option. When the Monitor is an ultra-wide 4k curved, it offers a better experience.
So these are some of the best options of 4K curved monitors. We suggest choosing one that seems more promising, fits in the budget, and suits best to the nature of your work.
Overall, the 4K curved monitors have given a new edge to all those who needed a better immersive experience.
A 4K monitor can make you feel like you are present in the field.
It will also enable you to differentiate the slight variations of details and colors.