The winter brings the opportunity to snuggle underneath blankets in bed and enjoy all the comforts of soups and hot chocolate while enjoying a good book or your favorite series. But none of this is any fun when your toes are screaming from the cold. It is unpleasant to have to get into a cold bed and hope that it will eventually warm up.
Perhaps you want your feet to be warm but don’t want to sleep with your entire body warmed by a blanket and can’t stand the idea of bed socks. A foot warming pad is a good choice between sleeping with cold feet and the rest of your body being too hot. (In terms of the temperature, of course, the hotness in terms of aesthetics you will need to deal with on your own.)
The Sunbeam Heated Comfy Toes Foot Warming Pad is made from polyester and designed to fit under your fitted sheet on your mattress. It comes with the Prime style controller that has 3 different heat settings so you can choose the level of warmth you need to keep cold feet at bay all through the winter, whether you sleep on a King or Queen size bed.
The Best foot heating pad: Sunbeam Heated Comfy Toes Foot Warming Pad
- It is made from Polyester for extra warmth
- It is imported from the best manufacturers
- It has 3 different heat settings to suit your needs
- It has a 10-hour auto-shutoff for added safety
- It comes with a 12 feet (m) cord and has 220 Watts of power
- It is designed for both King and Queen Size beds
- It is available in white and is equipped with the prime style controller to make choosing your heat setting easy
- Dimensions: 60 x 50 x 0.2 inches (152.4 x 127 x 0.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.6 kg)
- It is multifunctional, it can be turned to work as a single full-body heated mattress pad or moved to warm only your torso
- It gets warm but not too hot and won’t give you red marks
- It has a milder temperature than a normal heating pad
- It is very easy to set up
- It is very reasonably priced
- It has 3 different settings to help you determine the right temperature
- The heating coils are noticeable
- It slides toward the end of the mattress and may need readjustment
- When you change the temperature the 10-hour auto shut-off resets
- It does not have an easy to use a timer
- The control can change if bumped
- It takes longer to heat up
- The edges do not heat up as evenly as the center
- It does not have dual control
The Sunbeam heated toes foot warming pad is a smaller heating option than a full electric mattress pad. It fits underneath a fitted sheet on the foot of the bed and will keep your feet warm without overheating the entire bed. It also has 3 different heat settings to ensure that your toes are comfortable and warm.
The longer cord length helps to fit the foot warmer on your bed even if the outlet is not close by. It is gentler than most other heating pads, it turns on slowly and does not become extremely hot. The heating coils are prominent but if you use it under a sheet it is not so noticeable.
It can be used in a variety of ways and can warm only one side of a king or Queen size bed if you rotate it. This will work well if your partner does not have the same internal thermostat as you do and will soothe cramping legs just as well as warming toes.
This is a much more subtle heating pad for your feet than most other heating pads. It is designed to heat the foot of the bed or your legs depending on where you place it on the mattress. It does not get as hot as other products and warms more slowly than most heating pads.
It does not have an adjustable timer but does have an automatic 10-hour shut-off. Other heating pads have shorter auto-shutoff times. The wires are not as thin and are more noticeable than in other heating pads.
If your cold feet have been keeping you form a good night’s rest in winter and bed socks have only annoyed you, this Sunbeam Heated Comfy Toes Foot Warming Pad will work for you. It is more subtle than other heating pads and won’t scorch your already sensitive feet.
It can be used to warm your feet or rotated to warm other parts of the mattress such as your upper body or just one side of a King or Queen size bed if your partner warms up more quickly than you do or handles the cold differently. It is also approved by sleepy cats who need a safe warm place to curl up.