Philips Norelco PT724 46 Review: Is it Worth the Money?
The Philips Norelco PT724/46 shaver is designed to guarantee a high level of comfort. Its blades can gently glide across the skin, so they do not cause irritations. The head is flexible, so it can easily curve on the face, providing a close shave. The face will feel smoother after each use.
Philips Norelco PT724 46
Philips Norelco PT724/46 shaver is safe to use because it does not cut the skin nor causes inflammation. The flex and floating system help you gently remove the facial hair even from hard to reach areas, like the area above the upper lip. Cleaning is very easy, as it is fully washable. Once you are done shaving, you need to rinse it a few times.
This electric shaver can be taken everywhere with you as it is rechargeable. In order to achieve a full charge, you need to leave it plugged in for 40 minutes.
As a result, you get 14 days of carefree shaving. It also includes an LED indicator that shows when the battery is low or full.
- it is quiet, so it can be used at any hour of the day or night;
- it provides a quick and extremely comfortable shave;
- it does not cause razor burns, no matter how hard you press it on the skin;
- the heads really seem to float and manage to provide optimum results on the chin and mouth area;
- it is very lightweight, thus easy to maneuver;
- the pop-up trimmer works excellently on the sideburns and neckline.
- there are many plastic components;
- you may need to get over the same area twice if you have a thick beard in order to achieve a close shave.