Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver Review
Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 rechargeable cordless shaver helps you achieve a close-shave even in the areas that are hard to reach.
The heads are engineered to assure optimum precision. It is a durable product, designed to provide a clean shaving experience. The flex and float system can catch more hairs, meaning faster results.
Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver
Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver has durable blades that do not wear down thanks to the self-sharpen system. The integrated pop-up trimmer is excellent for mustaches and sideburns. It is very easy to clean, and it is not messy because it has a hair chamber included. All that you need to do is to brush the blades and the shaver is ready to use.
This electric shaver relies on a powerful battery, and it is functional cordless or plugged in. After an 8-hour charge, you can use it with no problem for 35 minutes.
The charging status is shown by a LED indicator that emits light signals. You can try it for 45 days thanks to the risk-free trial and see whether it is the right product for you.
- it is very lightweight, and this makes it easy to handle;
- it is incredibly quiet, so you can use it even when the family members are asleep;
- it can perfectly shave all the face, including the upper part of the lips;
- the battery life is really good, and you can achieve several cordless shaves between charges;
- the trimmer is full-size, so you get to trim larger areas in less time;
- the blades are very resistant, and you can use them for more than a year and achieve the same high-quality results.
- it cannot be washed, so you can only clean it with the included brush;
- there is no low-battery indicator;
- if you use it corded most of the time it can cut down the battery life.