Philips Norelco 1150X/46 Review 2018
Philips Norelco 1150X/46 shaver utilizes a two-dimensional technology that manages to follow the contours of the face effectively for best results. To be more price, it pivots in a circular motion, and at the same time, it tilts inwards. It is adjustable with each move you make, preventing irritation and unnecessary pressure. As a result, you get the perfect close shave.
Philips Norelco 1150X/46
Philips Norelco 1150X/46 shaver is very easy to use, thanks to the modern technologies incorporated. It has an incredible precision as it manages to cut even the shortest stubble. As it includes a lift and cut action, each hair is lifted first, and only after a cut. The shaver is set to cut below the skin level to guarantee the best results.
You can use this electric razor both wet and dry. The Aqua Tech seal makes it completely waterproof. The Skin Glide special surface helps you move the shaver over your skin, without causing irritations. As the voltage auto-adjusts from 100 to 240 volts, it can be taken with you even when traveling internationally.
- it relies on a powerful motor, thus you finish shaving in no time;
- it handles with absolutely no problem the thick neck hair leaving the skin smooth;
- the rubber ridge helps you hold it firmly if you decide to take it in the shower;
- it has a control lock included, so it does not turn on accidentally when you place it in the suitcase;
- it is very easy to clean as you simply need to run water over the shaver’s head.
- the trimmer is not integrated, but comes as a separate piece;
- it does not include a carrying case, but a soft pouch.