The 10 Best Baby Wipes 2020 Reviews
Choosing the best baby wipes for your baby is one of the first few decisions you have to make being a parent.
Babies have ultra-soft and sensitive skin. One best brand that you loved for your first baby may not suit your second baby at all.
Even the water-based mild wipes may trigger an allergic reaction on your baby’s soft skin.
That’s why choosing baby wipes can be confusing. We have made this task easier by shortlisting the 10 best baby wipes in the market for your convenience for 2020.
Let’s look at short reviews of the best-rated wipes in the market.
The Best Baby Wipes of 2020 Reviewed
We have selected the best option in all categories.
Let’s review some of Earth’s Best Baby Wipes.
1. WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes; The Best Natural Baby Wipes
WaterWipes are widely considered as the best natural wipes for your baby. The wipes are excellent for both normal and sensitive skin.
These are made from 99.9% water and just a dash of natural fruit extract for natural skin conditioning.
You can consider these wipes as the world’s safest and purest wipes because they are absolutely free of any chemicals or harsh substances that might be unsafe for the extra sensitive skin of your baby.
New mothers were recommended to use mere cotton and water to clean the skin of their new-borns.
However, these wipes have only water in their composition that makes them perfectly safe for even your newborn. You can use them on the skin of even premature babies.
Wipes are approved by reputed organizations like the Nation Eczema Association of America, UK Allergy, and AFPRAL.
The only downside is that wipes are not biodegradable so not that eco-friendly.
Overall, wipes are perfectly safe to be used on the baby’s hands, face, and eyes. They are pure and clean without any greasy effect. They do not leave any residues on the skin at all.
- Water-based wipes.
- Safe to be used on face or eyes.
- Mild formula for conditioning skin.
- Approved by dermatologists.
- Absorbing and moist.
- These are not biodegradable, so you cant flush them.
2. Pampers Baby Diaper Wipes; The best Baby Wipes for Sensitive Skin
Pamper’s Sensitive Baby Wipes are the number one choice of hospitals all around the world.
Pamper’s baby wipes are specially designed to stay safe on the most sensitive skins. They are mild and dermatologist-tested to ensure the safety of your little one.
Wipes are made to restore the natural balance of your baby’s skin. They are free of any harsh substance that may harm your baby’s skin.
Free of any perfume these wipes are hypoallergenic. They stay mild on your baby’s skin and free of any possible allergen that may harm your baby.
The Pampers wipe features a SoftGrip Texture that makes these wipes extra soft. They are gentle and leave no residues on your baby’s skin.
The wipes are 20% thicker than other wipes and are excellent for thoroughly cleaning your baby’s sensitive parts. You can make use of these wipes for cleaning the face and hands of the baby as well.
Wipes have a water-based cleansing formula. It contains 97% water and therefore best for babies of any age.
- Water-based cleaning formula.
- 20% thicker than other wipes.
- Restores the natural PH of the skin.
- 0 % alcohol.
- Excellent for sensitive skin.
- Soft and gentle in touch.
- Recent packaging is inconvenient.
If you need another wipe in the middle of changing your baby, you have to cut open the new pack. So you either have to pull open or cut its sides.
3. Amazon Elements Baby Wipes: The Best Baby Wipes for Newborns
These baby wipes are specially designed for newborn babies and are good for babies of any age.
The wipes keep your baby clean by using special ingredients that are natural and have no scent at all.
These are tested by pediatricians and have been certified to be free from fragrances, alcohol, bronopol, dyes, parabens, and phthalates.
Wipes are safe to be used on the baby’s hands, eyes, face, or any sensitive body part.
For cleansing, they have used water as its main ingredient that is perfect for your baby.
To preserve the wipes for long use, make sure you keep the pack safe at room temperature. You can’t rehydrate them if they are left open and dries in heat.
Overall, the wipes are best for babies of all ages and are hypoallergenic to save your baby from any possible allergens.
- Gentle and soft wipes.
- Water as the main cleaning ingredient.
- Free of any harmful agent.
- Cost-effective option.
- Great for newborns.
- Wipes are not flushable.
4. Babyganics Flushable Wipes: The Best biodegradable Baby Wipes
If you are concern about mother earth and all those drainage pipes in the city, then biodegradable wipes must be your dream.
These baby wipes by Babyganicsare specifically made to protect our environment. These wipes may also be called the best eco-friendly wipes.
The best part of having these baby wipes is that they are easily flushable. You can dump them in the toilet without any concern about it clogging your drainage system.
The wipes are made of soft cellulose that is a biodegradable material in an aquatic environment. They are specifically designed to meet industry standards for flushing these wipes.
These flushable wipes are absolutely free of dyes, perfumes, parabens or alcohol. They are gentle on touch and cleans the baby’s body parts without irritating them or leaving any residues.
The wipes are thick and moist. Unlike some flimsy wipes of other brands, they are absorbing and cleans the mess perfectly. They won’t dry out easily and remain moist until you use the last wipe in the pack.
Despite cleansing, the wipes contain other safe and natural ingredients that hydrate the skin of your baby and keep it fresh and moist.
The wipes are unscented, but they still have a slight nice air of citrus smell due to its natural ingredients.
- Biodegradable wipes.
- Safe and gentle.
- Stays moist for long.
- Good for sensitive skin.
- Hydrate the skin as well.
- The wipes are small in size.
5. Seventh Generation Baby Wipes: The Best Non-Toxic Baby Wipes
The best thing you can do for the baby’s diaper rashes is to keep his bottom clean. The wipes are made for sensitive skin of the baby.
The wipes are non-toxic and perfect to be used on the gentle skin of newborns or even premature babies.
The wipes are as gentle as water. They have a moist texture that is soft and touches the baby without irritating it.
The wipes are thick; that means they won’t tear easily while you are cleaning and will not leave any residues behind.
The wipes are good for using on the baby’s face, hands, and eyes. They are purely unscented and include no perfume at all that may cause an allergic reaction from your sensitive baby.
The package comes with a flip-top opening lid that is very convenient for parents while they are cleaning the baby parts. You can easily take out one wipe without disturbing the whole pack. Wipes stay moist and fresh this way.
Overall, these are non-toxic baby wipes that are strong and clean up your baby’s mess easily.
- Non-toxic wipes.
- Moist and strong.
- Convenient flip-open package.
- Unscented wipes.
- Good for sensitive skin.
- Non-flushable wipes.
The package’s lid may become loose after frequent use which is a bit annoying when it pops open even when you have closed it.
6. HUGGIES Natural Care Baby Wipes: The Best Natural Baby Wipes
Huggies offers the best natural wipes for your baby. Wipes contain 99% of the water that is not just ordinary water but has been filtered triple filtered for a gentle clean.
The wipes are a better substitute for cotton and water as they are more clean, soft, and free of any possible allergen that may harm your baby’s skin.
Baby wipes are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested to ensure the safety of your baby.
These wipes are enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E for the protection and nourishment of the baby’s skin. It keeps the skin hydrated so that you don’t have to worry about dry skin at all.
The wipes are free of any harsh chemical that sensitive skin may not tolerate. It restores the ph balance of the baby’s skin and maintains the protective barrier on the skin.
The wipes are unscented and do not have any smell or scent. That makes them absolutely safe for babies with sensitive skin.
Wipes are thick enough to clean the skin properly without tearing. You can trust Huggies for a clean and happy baby.
- Contain filtered water.
- It comes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for skin nourishment.
- Thick and large wipes.
- Good for sensitive skin.
- Restores the natural balance of the skin.
- Not flushable.
7. Pampers Aqua Baby Diaper Wipes: The Best Baby Wipes for Diaper Rashes
You can’t trust anything less than natural for cleaning your baby, and the Pampers Aqua Baby wipes are specially designed to keep your baby clean with the safest possible ingredients.
The wipes are made with nothing else than water and a touch of premium cotton. The natural wipes are gentle on baby’s sensitive skin, cleanse him carefully, and does not disturb the natural balance of his skin.
The wipes contain 99% of water which is the safest way of cleaning for your baby. The remaining one percent is the dermatologically tested cleaner that maintains the balance of the baby’s skin.
The wipes are free from alcohol, latex, paraben, or any fragrance that may irritate your baby’s skin.
These wipes are exceptionally safe for babies with diaper rash. The pure aqua formula does not irritate the rough skin and cleanses it gently while soothing the rash with its gentle touch.
The element of bleach or alcohol in some diaper wipes can give a burning sensation to babies with rashes. The wipes cleanse the bacteria from your baby’s skin.
Overall, Pamper’s Aqua wipes are excellent for babies with diaper rashes. The natural wipes are good for babies, both sensitive and normal skin babies.
- Water-based formula.
- Premium quality cotton.
- Excellent for diaper rashes.
- Safe and soothing.
- Bigger in size.
- Bit expensive wipes.
8. The Honest Company Baby Wipes – The Best Organic Wipes and Water Baby Wipes
These are one of the best plant-based wipes that are meant to protect your baby’s skin and keep it well hydrated.
These wipes are the best substitute for disposable cloth. They are durable and strong enough to withstand even the messiest diaper change.
The wipes are soaked in a plant-based and hypoallergenic formula that is good for cleaning all types of mess. Whether it is the dirty diaper or sticky fingers, or you want to wipe food from your baby’s face, The Honest Company baby wipes are safe and easy.
They come in different cute prints and convenient sizes to handle messes in the house or while traveling. The convenient pack easily fits in your diaper bag, and you can use them wherever you need them.
The plant-based wipes are ultra-thick and super absorbent, and durable. They won’t tear easily when you are cleaning a mess.
Overall, the wipes are excellent for cleaning any mess. They are safe as plant-based ingredients are carefully chosen to nourish your baby’s skin.
- Plant-based Formula.
- Durable and long wipes.
- Soft in touch.
- Very absorbent.
- Hypoallergenic wipes.
- Wipes have too many ingredients.
9. Amazon Mama Bear Water Baby Wipes: The Best Baby Wipes on Earth
Mama Bear Baby Wipes are gentle and safe to be used on your baby from head to toe.
The wipes have a mildest possible formula. They are made with gentle and very fewer ingredients.
The wipes are carefully formulated with a lot of love for your newborn.
Wipes are made with the purest water and free of any harmful or harsh ingredients. The gentle wipes are perfect for newborn babies and up.
The wipes come in small packages, so they stay hydrated. They come at a very affordable price, especially if you compare them with some big brands like Pampers, Huggies or other water-based baby wipes.
You should keep the wipes in room temperature and close the lid tightly to keep the wipes in good condition and prevent them from getting dried.
The wipes are a bit dry as compared to other water-based wipes, so if you leave them open, they will dry sooner.
- Water-based wipes.
- Cost-effective option.
- Easy to pull out.
- Fewer ingredients.
- Durable wipes.
- Wipes are not very moist.
10. Medline Ultrasoft Dry Baby Wipes: The best Dry Baby Wipes
After all, these moisten wipes we have a dry wipe option that is no less convenient than other options in the list.
Wipes are super absorbent. They are made of strong and soft disposable dry cleansing cloth that is perfect for cleaning baby.
The disposable wipes are softer than the reusable cloth that is abrasive and irritates the sensitive skin of your baby.
The best part of having these dry wipes is you don’t have to worry about the chemicals, ingredients, or harmful agents. Simply dip the water is pure and fresh water and you don’t need anything else to clean your baby.
Use the wipes and toss them away like wet wipes. These are very multi-functional wipes that you can use for so many other purposes.
Overall, these are a soft and cheap option, and you don’t have to worry about wipes getting dry.
- Dry wipes.
- Ultra-soft material.
- Budget-friendly option.
- Multipurpose usage.
- Large and absorbent wipes.
- Wipes are a bit thin.
These are dry wipes. For proper cleaning baby after a diaper change, you must dip them in pure water.
Buyer’s Guide: How to Choose the Best Baby Wipes?
Here are a few things to consider while buying the baby wipes.
- Type of Baby Wipes: Mostly, we see and use wet wipes on babies. But dry wipes are also available for those who can’t tolerate even the mildest moist wipes.
- Ingredient: When it comes to your baby, never select anything unless you completely read the ingredient list. And wipes are even more important as you will be cleaning the sensitive parts of your baby with these wipes. Read the ingredient list carefully. The shorter the ingredient list is, the better and milder the formula you can expect.
Make sure all ingredients are plant-based and organic to prevent any chemical reaction. A few things that you don’t want in your wipes are paraben, any trace of alcohol, or any harsh cleaning agents.
- Water-based Wipes: These are the best wipes to be used on all types of skin. The main ingredient that moistens the wipes is pure water. Don’t let any brand misled you by merely stating that it is water-based.
Read the composition list. Even brands with 99% of water have 1 percent left that may include some slight trace of unwanted substances that may irritate your baby’s skin.
- Hypoallergenic Wipes: These are the best. Again almost all brands claim to be hypoallergenic. To ensure the safety of your little one look if the brand is tested by any third-party organization.
Some brands are dermatologically tested to see if the wipes are safe from any allergen that may cause an allergic reaction on the baby’s skin.
- Non-fragrant wipes: make sure you choose the unscented wipes. Any kind of perfume or scent in wipes may indicate they are no safe for the sensitive skin of your baby.
- Don’t buy in bulk: Don’t buy in bulk if it is your first time with the brand. Even the best wipes may not suit the delicate skin of your baby. To save yourself from the inconvenience, try a smaller pack and see if it suits your baby’s skin.
- Packaging: Most of the wipes come in a plastic wrapper with a flip-open opening. Make sure the opening is strong. If the latch is not secure, the wet wipes can dry out with time.
- Specialty Wipes: consider your baby’s skin condition and decide which type of wipes suits your particular situation. There are wipes for sensitive skin, plant-based formula to hydrate your baby’s skin, natural wipes, biodegradable wipes, and many other options for your convenience.
- Flushable Wipes: Most of the wipes are not biodegradable, and you should not flush them at all. There are very few flushable options, but even those should not be flushed in large quantities, or it can cost you some high plumbing bills.
All recommended baby wipes are excellent, and you should choose one that suits your baby’s skin.
To avoid any inconvenience, we recommend buying a smaller pack to see if it suits your baby. Babies have very sensitive skin and may get irritated even with mild water-based wipes.
Overall we recommend Pampers Aqua Baby Diaper Wipes as the best baby wipes for both sensitive and normal skin. The Pampers Aqua Baby Diaper Wipes are soft and gentle and suitable for newborns (2) or even premature babies (1).
- The 10 Best Baby Monitors To Buy, 2020 [Reviews]
- The 10 Best Baby Swings 2020 Reviews
- The 10 Best Booster Seats 2020 Reviewed
- The 5 Best Nanit Smart Baby Monitors Reviewed