Best Baby Wipe Warmers 2020 [Buyer’s Guide]
Diaper changes during the night are frequent in the first year of your baby’s life. Each change requires a wipe. Wet wipes come in handy in this situation. They can efficiently mop up the spills and the soiling, and reduce the chances of occurrence of diaper rashes.
Cleaning your baby in the middle of the night with a cold wet wipe is very uncomfortable. Here is where best baby wipe warmers come in. A wipe warmer can help keep your little one calmer and more comfortable during changing time.
These products are gaining popularity, especially with young mothers. They keep you’re your baby wipes fresh and moist, thus making them easy on babies. Therefore, babies with sensitive skin can use them comfortably.
If you are on the market to buy these products, keep in mind that they come in different capacities, some have night lights, and they have lids to ensure that the moisture and heat are retained.
In this article, we look at 10 best baby wipe warmers to make your buying process easier. Read on to get the details.
The Top 10 Best Baby Wipe Warmers for 2020:
If you are out to find a wipe warmer that carters for the whole family, try the CAOREN Baby Wipes Heater Case. Apart from having a nice look, the unit power-saving considering its low power-consumption, i.e., 10W. The exciting about this power-saving feature is that you can use 1 degree continuously for up to 5 days.
At a size of .25cmx12cmx17.5cm, the unit is large enough to hold warm and dispense wipes for the whole family every day. Typically, it holds 80 wipes; hence, it reduces daily replacements. The intelligent design of the dispenser makes it stand out among its peers.
On the lower side of the case, it features four non-slip pads to ensure it doesn’t slip off the surface. What is even more interesting is that it built of quality material, making it sturdy equipment. Thus, you can use it for a prolonged period.
The case warms the wipes through the use of steam.
- Spacious enough
- Low power consumption
- Works well for babies with sensitive skin
Hiccapop wipes warmer are, without a doubt, one of the best baby wipe warmers you can purchase. The company boasts of its positive reputation and the production of high-quality products. Apart from just being a dispenser, the product has an in-built lighting system to make your night time diaper changing a breeze. The light shuts off automatically after 10 minutes.
But unlike other wiper dispensers that let in the air into the system, this dispenser features an innovative silicone seal, which locks out all the air. It preserves the moisture and the heat from escaping. This way, your baby wipes will not dry or turn brown.
The Hiccapop Wipe Warmer is a top heated design, which means that it keeps all wipes at the top of the devices, warmest.
Another unique feature is this wipe warmer is universal, i.e., it doesn’t require any particular type of wipes. Also, it has a viewing panel (lens), that you can change. For better results, add a half a cup of water to the warmer every morning.
- Compatible with all kinds of baby wipes
- Wipes are nice and warm
- The night light makes changing your baby easy
- Viewing window allows you to them what’s going inside the device
- The warming mechanism doesn’t warm beyond the first few wipes
Apart from dispensing and warming your baby wipes, this product comes with an incredible 4 LED nightlights. The lights are bright enough to allow you to change your baby’s nappies without you startling them with the brighter overhead lights. The lighting goes off after 10 minutes.
The wipers heating system is intelligently created to offer two settings depending on the ambient climatic condition: summer heat settings (heat 1) and winter heat settings (heat 2). Choose the appropriate one.
This is an all-type brand wipe, which can hold up to 100 wipes at a go, a feature that lengthens the time between refill periods. Most importantly, you can also use it as a portable wipes dispenser or holder by merely removing the plug from the unit.
The unit offers easy access to the wipes through its flip-top lid while the silicone seal ensures that all moisture and heat is locked entirely within the system.
- Spacious -100 wipes capacity
- Clear window for easy seeing of the wipes
- Flip lead allows quick access to the wipes
- Keeps wipes warm enough
- Carters for both summer and winter climates
- Lower settings don’t get the job done well
- The latch tends to open up on its own
What makes this baby wipes warmer very unique is its sleek design and sturdy construction.
The unit is built of the highest quality polypropylene material, incorporating EPA-approved antimicrobial agents. It packs a host of moisture-retaining technologies as well as being one of the best baby wipe warmers for reusable wipes.
It can keep the wipes moist and warm for hours, and at the same time, allows you to access these wipes easily.
Again, the unit is versatile as it accepts all brands of wipes found in the market. Keep in mind that it is a portable type of wipe warmer due to its small size. Just load it with the wipes, and you are good to go.
The significant drawback here is that the moisture pillow needs replacement every three months, and opening at the top might require a little more energy, which in most cases might rip wipes.
- High-class built quality
- Excellent at keeping the wipes moist and warm
- Sleek design
- Retains heat for long – 3hours
- Tears disposable wipes
- Expensive to maintain
This is a reliable option you can have for your baby wipes. It has a glowing light that goes off automatically after ten minutes. Most users rate this product highly because of the top-shelf features it packs. The built quality is high, and at 7.25 inches x 5 inches x 10 inches, the wipe warmer can hold up to 100 standard size wipes.
The small transparent window gives you a chance to monitor the level of wipes remaining, while the top heating model is essential in preventing the browning of wipes, and ensuring you get a pile of wet moist, and warm wipes. Usually, the topmost wipe is warmest.
Note that if you wipes are many, the pile-up may make it difficult for the warmer to go beyond a few top wipes. The heat will not penetrate to the lower end of the unit. If you are using many wipes at a go, you might be disappointed with this feature.
- Works well with bot reusable and non-reusable wipes
- Solidly built, making it a reliable option
- Spacious – 100 wipes
- Nightlight makes it easy to change diapers at night
- Wipes at the bottom are usually cold
- The fastening clip at the top of the unit is often stiff
Warmers are excellent at doing their job. However, when warmed wipes stay for long without being used, they may grow undesirable fungus, especially the mildews. Mildews cause severe infection to your baby. Prince Lionheart wipe warmer has been warming bottoms for long; it knows how right to eliminate the mildew. That is why it packs special additives within the unit to kill these microorganisms.
The unique ever-fresh System is essential in keeping the wipes moistened and fresh throughout. However, the ever-fresh pillows need regular replacement to ensure your system warms your baby’s wipes appropriately.
The unit can hold both the reusable and non-reusable wipes in generous amounts, i.e., 80-100 disposable wipes and about 16 cloth wipes. On the other hand, the night light is a handy feature when it comes to night time changing.
- Has an anti-microbial feature
- Moisture retention is high; no browning of wipes
- Easy to use
- The bottom warmer ensures that a large number of wipes are warm when you need them
- Energy saver
- You have to replace the ever-fresh pillows which makes maintenance expensive
The outstanding feature of this wipe warmer is the fact that it features a sturdy built. It is made of strong plastic material and has a rubber seal that ensures no moisture or warmth escapes from the system, while the transparent window allows you to monitor the level of the wipes. The unit fits most of the baby wipes.
Getting the wipes from the unit is easy. Just lift the weighted plate and pick the pieces one after the other. This design eliminates accidental tearing of the wipes. Also, this multi-purpose wet wipe dispenser can hold crayons, wet wipes, Kleenex, small items, and brushes.
The unit is stable due to its non-skid base feet and keeps the dispenser situated in one position.
- Multi-purpose functionalities
- Window to monitor wipes quantity
- The weighted plate allows quick access to wipes. It also allows you to get a wipe one at a time
- The rubber gasket around the lid keeps it airtight
- Some customers complained of the weighted plate wipes were leaking.
This product from B Bubos is a safe and unique design that fits all sizes of baby wipes. Again, the design allows the unit to warm all the wipes evenly, a feature that guarantees comfortable diaper changes.
The patented silicone seal is efficient in locking all the moisture, thus ensuring that the baby wipes do not lose warmth, freshness, and moisture. Most parents with babies having sensitive skin report that this product has worked exceptionally well for them.
Another feature that moms found valuable is the soft night lights and the op heat design that ensures that warmth circulates well within the system.
- The illumination is perfect
- Keeps the wipes fresh and warm always
- Safe for all users
- Poor lock feature
Space can be a constraint. In this case, the Dexbaby Wipe Warmer should be your choice. It is a compact but stylish wiper warmer and dispenser. The dispenser stands vertically, taking a little space on your changing table.
Like other wet wipe dispensers, it is top-heated, has built-in night-lights that automatically shut off after 10 minutes.
- The vertical design makes it take a small space on your dresser
- Keeps the wipes very warm
- Holds the largest bag of wipes
- Night lights
- The door doesn’t stay shut sometimes causing the front wipes to dry out
- The heat might too much to dry the wipes
With this wiper warmer, you get a generous capacity to hold up 100 wipes, which increases the period between refills.
This type of wipes dispenser features a silicone gasket, which ensures that moisture and warmth are entrapped within the unit for long. You can easily access the wipes since the lid opens up quickly with a light push.
The quality of the building is equally high. It made of strong, highly polished plastic that creates durable and easy to clean.
- Locks in freshness and warmth
- Large footprint compared to the standard wipes container
- Stays stable on the n the counter
- Easy to open and get wipes
How to Choose the Best Baby Wipe Warmers: Buying Guide
Baby wipe warmers come with different features. These features are meant to improve usability and reduce the incidences of rashes in and discomfort in babes. Not all of them work in a similar manner, which might make it challenging to make a decision.
Nevertheless, consider the following features:
- Portability and size: buy a wipe holder that you can carry easily. Typically 1.5 pounds to 5 pounds is a good weight.
- Types of wipes it heats: find a warmer that can heat both reusable baby wipes and disposable wipes
- The time it takes to warm wipes: the majority have an average heating time of 2 to 3 hours. This is enough to heat the whole stack. However, this depends on Size.
- Ease of use: buy a warmer that is not complicated to use because you might need to change diaper may be required at tight moments.
- Method of heating: is it top heated or bottom heated? Bottom-up warmers usually have an even heating ability as compared to the top-down warmers.
- Moisture locking: if moisture escapes, then the wipers will dry. So find a warmer than airtight.
Everybody can get a wiper warmer that suits his/her needs. But the best baby wipe warmers should offer extensive services without compromising on any other thing.
While the market offers thousands of these products, only a handful can stand the test of time, we believe that this list is handy in helping you make a reasonable decision.
Related Buyer’s Guides: