4K monitors provide clarity and immersion like never before. Though they are not that expensive but still if you want to cut down the cost you can choose a 27-inches screen.
The size will reduce the cost, and some options work fine for streaming online, gaming, and other professional work.
In this article, we will look at the Top 5 Best 27-inches 4K monitors. We will review each in detail, but let’s look at a few things you should look at in a 27” monitor.
These 27-inches 4K monitors are Selling Like Hot-Cakes Right Now:[amalinkspro_table id=”6440″ aff-id=”undefined” new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]
The Top 5 Best 27 Inches 4k Monitors for 2021:
LG 27UD58-B is a good option for those who want a UHD experience in 27 inches screen.
4K UHD gives breathtaking clarity and a detailed viewing experience. 8.3 million pixels gives an immersive experience.
Its FreeSync technology gives a seamless fluid experience to gamers. It eliminates tearing or distortion on the screen caused by the difference between the refresh rate and the game card’s frame rate.
The 27UD58-B provides complete on-screen control. A handy window gives easy access to different settings.
It also offers a split-screen and dual controller that allow you to handle multiple projects at a time.
The monitor comes with some handy features for gaming. You can activate the Black Stabilizer so that even the minute details become prominent on the dark screen.
You will have a better edge on your opponent and can react before they act.
LG 27UD58-B has a very sleek design that looks beautiful on your desk. It has a smooth curve on the base that gives it more stability.
You can place it on your work desk, and it can be mounted on a wall. It’s a great option at a very reasonable price. You can enjoy the Ultra HD experience without paying an insane amount of money.
Philips 276E8VJSB is another great option for those looking for an immersive UHD monitor.
The Ultra HD provides ultra-clear picture quality. Whether you use the monitor for professional projects or gaming, its 4K resolution screen gives an immersive experience and make even small details on-screen visible.
It can add a lot of efficiency to your work.
The monitor offers a 10-bit color range that makes a wide range of color contrast and variations available.
1.074 colors give a true to life color and depth to your work. You can recreate colors without gradation and color banding.
It comes with an Ultra-narrow Border technology that Philips integrates into its latest monitors for minimal distraction and a wider view. The narrow borders make yours gives you a better display for gaming graphic designing or other professional experiences.
Along with narrow borders, it also comes with IPS technology that gives you extra-wide viewing angles.
178/178 viewing angle makes it possible to have the same view from any angle without making the screen blur or distorting your focus.
Philips 276E8VJSB also features Multi-view technology. Multi-view allows active dual connect so you can work on multiple projects at a time.
You can set up a live match while working on some webpage, or possibilities are unlimited.
The monitor allows all the connectivity options you may need. It offers HDMI Ready device that would enable available video and audio connectivity. The monitor comes with flicker-free technology to cause less strain on your eyes.
Overall it’s a good option in 27” monitors with UHD capabilities
Asus is offering some very competitive options in 4K monitors. This one is a 27” screen that would give you a great viewing experience with its Ultra HD resolution.
The monitor offers a fast refresh rate that is a big boon to all those gamers out there.
The refresh rate makes your gaming experience smooth, and there are no lags that slow you down while playing.
The monitor features a high dynamic range, giving you a visually pleasant experience with various colors.
The high dynamic range gives you exact and real-life colors and notices small details on the screen.
It offers an IPS display and Quantum Dot technology that provides accurate color imagery and gives you a cinema-like viewing experience.
Asus ROG Swift PG27UQ comes with a G-Sync feature for an ultimate gaming experience.
The technology allows you to have a smooth and fast gaming experience eliminating screen tear.
The monitor comes with a Flicker-Free technology that saves your eyes from the harmful blue light and causes you less strain on those long hours before the monitor.
The monitor comes with an ergonomic stand that lets you swivel it around, tilt, pivot, or adjust heights. It’s a bit pricey option but provides good value for your money.
Here is another good option from AOC. U2790VQ comes in with a 27” monitor.
It’s a frameless design that gives you a wider view of the screen. It will maximize screen space.
Its 384×2160 pixels resolution makes images sharper and individual pixels unnoticeable.
That makes this monitor excellent for content creation and online streaming.
The IPS panel gives a wide viewing angle. The screen does not distort or makes you change side for a better view; you can comfortably view it from any position without causing any strain to the eye.
The pixel density of 4K resolution gives you a detailed view.
It offers better contrast and sharp view, making you feel the real presence of whatever you are watching on screen.
It comes with a high dynamic range. 10-bit color provides a smoother color transition and displays more color and shades.
The monitor comes in a sleek and stylish design. It’s a very affordable option and fits in a low budget easily.
ViewSonic VP2780 is another professional monitor with a 27” screen.
It’s an Ultra High Definition monitor that gives you a stunning review. The high density of pixels gives a more clear view of color-critical applications.
With its 3480×2160 resolution, the monitor comes with IPS technology that gives a wide-viewing angle.
You don’t have to change position or move the screen to have a better view. The IPS panel gives an equally clear view from any comfortable position.
The monitor comes with 10-bit color depth, and it is also pre-calibrated Delta E≤2. It provides a wider color gamut, and you can display 1.07 billion colors on screen.
More colors give you a lot of variation on shades and more true to life pictures. The accuracy of color enables you to bring more creativity in content creation, graphic designing, print, and other professional applications.
The monitor is equipped with a wide-range gamma setting and view mode technology. VP2780 optimize your view and perform quick screen adjustments to suit your view.
The monitor provides many connectivity options for your convenience. It features HDMI 2.0 to support 4K content with 60HZ.
There are also a display port, dual MHL connectivity, and 4-port USB 3 that allow versatile connectivity to computing and entertainment devices.
The monitor provides multiple views that allow you to handle different tasks on your PC at a time.
Its ergonomic functionality delivers maximum comfort and enhanced productivity. Overall, it’s a good option that is reasonably priced.
Buyer’s Guide: How to Choose the Best 27 Inches, 4K Monitors:
- Color Depth: Make sure the monitor you choose has HDR capabilities. More color means the white look distinctive white with all its shades, and black will look richer.
- Color depth allows you to display different shades of the same color that gives them a life-like accuracy.
- For example, in real life, we notice different shades of the same color in things. Each cloud may look white in a sky filled with clouds but have different shades from corners or centers.
- So when you have a better color range, you can play with these colors in a better way and give your projects a more life-like existence.
- Calibrated: Some brands offer factory calibrated screens. You don’t have to calibrate them yourself.
- Slim Structure: The slim structure looks more attractive and also doesn’t make your workplace look crowded. It covers less space and gives a neat appearance.
- Ergonomic Design: It allows a lot of adjustabilities. You can adjust the stand’s height, make it swivel, pivot, or tilt so that you can have a perfect view from a comfortable position.
- Also, with ergonomic design, make sure it comes with a wall-mount option. You can fix it on a wall saving a lot of space at your place.
- Type of Screen: If you choose live streaming or graphic designing IPS panel screen is more suitable. Gamers can benefit from a TN panel screen as it provides a better edge and refreshes rate while playing. There are OLED screens in the market as well, but they are more expensive.
- Frameless or Thin Framed: If you choose a 27-inches screen, then a frameless or thin-framed screen will give you a wider view. Though the size remains the same, the frameless display will cover the entire screen, giving you a better view.
- Connectivity Options: Connectivity options are important. You may need to connect your monitor to a lot of other devices. So make sure it comes with all types of port you require for connectivity. You can also charge your smartphone or other devices with the right ports.
A 27-inches monitor allows a lot of conveniences. It is certainly affordable than a 32” of bigger screens. It also saves space and is suitable if you have a small workplace.